[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup Errored in Backend Log - On Every Recording.

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 19:12:32 UTC 2014

On 10/26/2014 01:19 PM, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:
>
>> Try running the grabber on the command line like this:
>> /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py -t
>>
>> I think you will find you are missing some dependency.
>>
>> Paul H.
>>

> Nope, seems to work just fine.
>
> $ /mythtv/local64/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py -t
> Everything appears in order.
> $
>
> Again, it works just fine in MythVideo.

^^^ can't figure that part out...

I didn't see the command line in the pastebins, did/could you run
with -v system?

The 3 tests (import MythTV, MythTV.tmdb3, and lxml) made are here:

     https://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/tree/mythtv/programs/scripts/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py#n214

I've never tried a run time directory like: /mythtv/local64, but
would expect the python bindings to be under:

    /mythtv/local64/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MythTV

(or whatever version of Python you run.)

--
Bill