[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup Errored in Backend Log - On Every Recording.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg.mythbox at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 15:47:05 UTC 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 6:40 AM, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes and no. Yes because the tmdb3.py command is getting issued - but I
> think your problems are starting before that point so nothing is returned
> for other reasons.
>
> Maybe start a new backend log file from startup, navigate to one of your
> recordings and select the metadata lookup job, then shutdown and pastebin /
> Dropbox / link the whole backend log file so we can see what is happening
> right from startup.

Mark, I did it but these are with the default settings, do you want me to
add verbose logging settings and retake?

Backend log file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythbackend.20141026152315.29858.log
Mythmetadata log file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythmetadatalookup.20141026152425.30011.log

By the way, I'd like to add that issuing metadata lookups from MythVideo
has always works great! I just have this problem when issuing metadata
lookups from the Recordings screen or restarting the "exit status 128"
errored lookups from "System Information". The permissions on tmdb3.py and
ttvdb.py are -rwxrwxr-x so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the help with this.
-Greg