[mythtv-users] incorrect ttvdb.py/tmdb3.py selection

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 02:01:28 UTC 2014

Hoi All,

Since some time in 0.27 the inetref is prepended by ttvdb.py_ or
tmdb3.py_. This mixes up my metadata. I don't get episode info, so
unless I add it later all seasons and episodes are set to 0. This
causes it to be diagnosed as a movie and tmdb3.py_ being prepended,
while it should be ttvdb.py_. If I remove the text to just leave the
number (like in the rules) it selects the right database.
I haven't jet tried prepending the inetref in the rules, but could
that maybe help?

--
Tot Mails,
 Hika                          mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
Mijn Mailadres is gewijzigd. Zie hierboven!

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop
Het eeuwige dilemma

De lerende Mens