[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:55:27 UTC 2014

On 10/23/2014 03:14 PM, Anthony Brummett wrote:
> I've switched to the new server using the /etc/hosts method using IP
> 54.85.117.227.  I'm using MythTV 0.24.  I'm running mfd with this command
> line:
> mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all -v file,network >
> /tmp/mythfilldatabase-newserver.log 2>&1
>
> I can see in the log that it authenticates and downloads the data just
> fine, but as it's loading up its tables, there a a ton of errors like this:
>
> 2014-10-23 14:54:28.363 DB Error (Inserting into dd_program):
> Query was:
> INSERT INTO dd_program      ( programid,    title,
> subtitle,              description,  showtype,    category_type,
> mpaarating,   starrating,  stars,
> runtime,      year,        seriesid,              colorcode,
> syndicatedepisodenumber, originalairdate) VALUES      (?,   ?,
> ?,             ?, ?,   ?,              ?,  ?, ?,
>                  ?,     ?,       ?,             ?,   ?,    ?)
> Bindings were:
> :CATTYPE=series, :COLORCODE=, :DESCRIPTION=, :MPAARATING=,
> :ORIGAIRDATE=2009-01-01, :PROGRAMID=EP000009935605, :RUNTIME=,
> :SERIESID=EP00000993, :SHOWTYPE=Series, :STARRATING=, :STARS=0,
> :SUBTITLE=Teams TBA, :SYNDNUM=TBA, :TITLE=College Football, :YEAR=
> Driver error was [2/1062]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute statement
> Database error was:
> Duplicate entry 'EP000009935605' for key 'PRIMARY'
>
> That's the only kind of error that appears (inserting into dd_program), but
> it's there several hundred times with different programs each time.  When I
> run mfd with the /etc/hosts line commented out, there aren't any errors
> like that.  The end of the log appears to be successful; it finds generic
> episodes, repeats, etc and tells the backend to reschedule.

Hi,

That's some great data collection work. The timestamp says you ran it
today, so this *shouldn't* be the cause:

     http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2599&start=70#p7985

I'm just wondering if you've got some stale data and if it would
be worth running again tomorrow before jumping in to trouble-
shooting this one.

I did a run just now for comparison and here's what I see in the raw
download, note the multiple entries for this show (and I don't get any
errors.):

     http://pastebin.com/Qn14FPXV

You can look for the line: ... Writing to temporary file: [/tmp/... in
your mfdb log and copy the file to a safe place before it gets deleted.
Then you can see if there are more entries than mine if you want to try
to work on it now. Sounds like extra data coming from SD though. You'll
have about a minute to copy if, so no super rush. Wait 'til you see the
line saying ... Uncompressed to xxxxxx bytes 1st.

dd_program is a table in the temporary DB created and removed when mfdb
is run.

--
Bill