[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.7 Released - Better Late Than Never

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Oct 23 16:26:35 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-10-23 at 08:53 -0500, Jon Heizer wrote:

> As far as the chromecast, all the loop holes getting closed you may have
> heard stories about

No, I have not heard any stories.  Could you expand on those?  What
exactly are the details and problems?

> kept shutting me down too.

So are you saying that your using Chromecast was only possible due to
loopholes?  Surely nobody wants a technology solution based on loopholes
do they?  Loopholes get closed, I guess as you have seen.

Why do you need loopholes?

b.