[mythtv-users] Time to move to an HDMI stick for FEs?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:37:14 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
> I think I was incorrect in that (was reading on my phone). I believe
> that is the 64-bit version, as it comes with 2GB RAM (32-bit comes
> with 1GB, not sure where I got 3GB from). That said, I wish it was a
> little more clear on the site.

The Z3735F is limited to 1G, the Z3735G 2G.  Both
are 64bit capable processors, if the boot loader
supports it (typically you would expect that
they would use the Intel BLDK for this part).
As is typical from these vendors, the information
you really want can only be discerned after you
have it in hand, have done a physical disassembly,
and connect up your jtag debugger (or someone
else has done that for you).