[mythtv-users] SD Data Only Through Oct 31

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:32:57 UTC 2014

On 10/20/2014 10:35 PM, Robert Eden wrote:
> dd.schedulesdirect.org points to the Amazon load balancer.. so yea, that changes.
> Host file users should point to the address known as dd1.schedulesdirect.org... that should *not* change.

Thanks to Bill for pointing out another brain fart due to lack of sleep!

54.85.117.227 is the permanent IP for hosts files.  That points to dd2.schedulesdirect.org   not DD1.

I did *NOT* mean to change IPs on your guys again.  The DD1 host probably won't change, but it's not an Amazon Elastic IP, so I can't guarantee it.

Robert