[mythtv-users] mythtv dropping mysql???

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Mon Oct 20 22:16:46 UTC 2014

On 16. okt. 2014 20:59, Tom Dexter wrote:
> Over the years I've manually fixed a number of things

My DVB-T (card or carrier? I don't know) occasionally gives me bad data
in the schedules. This causes all recordings to stop and the whole
myth-setup to become unusable.

Would there be an API allowing me to remove control-characters and
garbage from show names and descriptions ? My guess is that I will not
be happy the day the database is a black box :/.

I'm certainly mostly happy with the ~semi-annual email from my cron-job
telling me that gremlins were removed from EIT data.