[mythtv-users] Input Groups - 3 encoders and 2 satellite receivers

Scott Souter scott at tbwifi.ca
Mon Oct 20 04:53:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am using v0.27.3 and have two PVR 350’s on /dev/video1 and /dev/video2.  I also have one HD PVR on /dev/video0.  I only have two satellite receivers however.  I have been trying to configure the input groups on the inputs to have the two PVR 350s  as priority on each satellite box and to only choose the HD PVR when manually set up as a preferred input or  ideally when an HD filter is set during scheduling.  The PVR 350 on input /dev/video 0 shares the satellite receiver with the HD PVR on /dev/video 0.  I have fiddled with input groups on these two and cannot get the desired result.  Can someone please advise what to set things to in this situation?  My assumption is that input groups for the other PVR 350 on /dev/video2 should remain as the Generic default?

Thank you,
Scott