[mythtv-users] mfdb to dd.schedulesdirect failing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 17:15:24 UTC 2014

On 10/19/2014 11:05 AM, John Adams wrote:

> Successive runs of mfdb this morning result in only 600 or so bytes
> downloaded.  I have no idea what they are, wireshark can't uncompress
> them.
>
> What's happening with the new feed?  It has been working for the last
> couple of weeks.  Why is it failing now?

Hi,

You'll probably be able to spot a line in the mythfilldatabase.log
that contains this text + or - a few bytes:

     ... Suggested Time data: 613 bytes

I'll bet you're getting the suggested next time after the failing
schedule download.

It's failing for me right now and there's a report on the SD forum
too:

     http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2599&start=30#p7912

At least Wireshark Version 1.10.6 uncompresses OK (2nd tab in the
lower left.)

--
Bill