[mythtv-users] Missing Schedule Data

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sun Oct 19 02:29:56 UTC 2014

I usually sit down with MythWeb once a week and set up schedules for the
following week, starting with a Tuesday and going through the following
Monday. (For example, This afternoon I set up programs to record from
Tuesday, October 21, through Monday, October 27.

This week I find that there is "No DATA" displayed starting at 5:30 PM,
Sunday, October 26, through 5:00 PM, Monday, October 27, with some minor
exceptions. There are two programs shown that start at 3:00 PM on Monday
the 27th, and any program that is longer than a half hours shows it's
full time on Sunday afternoon.

Is this likely a Schedules Direct issue, or is there something I need to
do with Myth?

Thanks.

--
Regards,