[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct JSON service on the back burner?

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Sat Oct 18 20:47:53 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have already built packages with the commit/patch from 0.28 to
> fixes/0.27 (0.27.3) for the URL switch in RPM Fusion for Fedora releases
> 19, 20, and 21. They should be available in the testing repository on the
> next package signing run and should make it to stable prior to November 1st.

Hi Richard,

I installed the 0.27.3-2 packages on rpmfusion-free-updates-testing and it
set up a file in /etc/rc.d/init.d.  I was unable to get mythbackend to run
on boot so I swapped out the old mythbackend.service file from the last
version and deleted the new file.  That seems to have done the trick.

Was this an intentional shift?  Everything seems to be working fine
otherwise.

Thanks!
Jerry