[mythtv-users] Notice to Schedules Direct users

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 23:28:04 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Rick <rick at laity.ca> wrote:
> Whatever happened to Isaac. Has he moved on and no longer have a say?

>From my observations, "life" happened.  It has
happened to a lot of MythTV devs who are
currently in effective stasis.  As with much else,
"life" tends to ebb and flow, and some devs on
stasis return, and some just seem to fade away
(and then the few who decide to officially leave).

You can look at the commit logs to see who is
(currently) active.  That tends not to help predict
the long term future (when a dev might manage
to unpack their systems from the cardboard box
in their new home).

Personally, I am glad whenever one of the devs
manages to find enough volunteer time to improve
the code in any way.  Rather than talk about
lack of [feature], I tend to appreciate the good
that is being done.  And, if I really really want
something done, I write a patch (or learn to
live without it), or (try to) convince someone
else to write a patch.

Gary