[mythtv-users] New Mythbuntu 14.04 battle with nvidia boot up

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Thu Oct 16 22:28:15 UTC 2014

On 16/10/14 03:55 PM, Craig Huff wrote:
> Geoffrey,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  I crave to know what makes you conclude I have
> a 9400 series card, in case I have something mis-configured that could
> be the cause of my travails.  In reality, I am running with a GeForce
> 7300 GS video card.
>
> --
> Craig.

I cut it off the top of the post that I replied to....

Oh crap, that wasn't you, it was the OP you were replying to.

Then yes, somewhere around 304 is the last version which supported the
7300...
Sorry for the noise.

But I was serious about ensuring that your initrd does NOT contain the
nouveau module.

Geoff