[mythtv-users] Disable GPU when TV power off

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 20:40:51 UTC 2014

Interesting subject. You can write a script that will exit front end kill
xorg or init 3 and unload video card driver. You can use remote control to
stop and start. I wonder how much power you can save.

Join my framily E02705708hn 3032 last name BURGHARDT state is co
Cheapest sprint service only 25 a month.