[mythtv-users] Notice to Schedules Direct users

Kris Jensen kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:08:59 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 2:13 AM, Robert Eden <rmeden at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/16/2014 12:41 AM, Kris Jensen wrote:
>
>> I was trying to following the other S.D. threads as best as I could.
>> And of my last reading of the S.D. threads the new S.D. server is only
>> giving 13 days of data (by design).
>> Is that still true?
>>
>>  By design?  It's the data I have.   I really haven't looked into the
> details (there are plenty of bigger fires!), but I suspect it's 14 full
> days when the data is loaded but as the day passes, time marches on.

 Sorry that should of been (by design?) or even reworded :)

> That issue is a pretty low priority.  Data that far out isn't accurate
> anyway.

I'm just a Mythtv user happily following along the development from the
good folks contributing, Such as yourself.
Just didn't see it mentioned in the announcement that 2-3 of days less of
data should be expected as a result of the change over. for now =)

Thanks.

Kris