[mythtv-users] Notice to Schedules Direct users

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Wed Oct 15 23:57:40 UTC 2014

On 15/10/14 23:48, Tom Hayward wrote:
> I could have been reading the back-out code. It was a quick grep of
> the code trying to figure out what Paul was referencing. At this point
> I'm actually not sure what Paul was referencing. Maybe he could point
> out the dangerous schema change.
>
> Tom

If the schema changes have been backed out of the current version
then great :)

We still don't recommend our uses use it at the moment.

Honestly we are only trying to help our users to not potentially break
their MythTV by using an unsanctioned method to add guide data.

Maybe we are being too cautious but we really don't have the
manpower to help users who have any problems.

Paul H.