[mythtv-users] A Forest - theme disappeared??

PlainFaceBoy plainfaceboy at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:36:52 UTC 2014

Hi - I recently tried an upgrade to 14.04, but have now reinstalled 12.04
and restored by mythtv 0.27 fixes - I'm all working and happy again!
(Problem was mainly around Nvidia drivers and fact that I use two cloned
screen - VGA and HDMI, but in trying to fix that Mythtv broke as
well)...anyway, when I reinstalled everything, the 'A Forest' theme had
disappeared from the list of themes.
Is there a way to add it back into the mythtv list?
....or failing that a way to install it manually?
Thanks.