[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct JSON service on the back burner?

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:36:52 UTC 2014

This is just my opinion, but everyone forget the JSON grabber/data feed
exists.  Could it be a different source for data in the future in some way?
Sure.  Does it support more countries? Yes.  Does it alter the current Myth
database schema?  Yes.

Don't make life so hard on yourself.  We have about 2.5 weeks until a move
must be made.  Upgrade your myth version to include the new URL when your
repo has it available or do one of the DNS/hosts changes.  Confirm that you
are good to go for now and when a new, tested, finalized grabber is
available in the future with a new version of Mythtv worry about that then.

Jon