[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct JSON service on the back burner?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:10:05 UTC 2014

On 10/15/2014 03:19 PM, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> <digression>
> The requires compiling your own programs, or re-installing mythtv with the correct version. For Fedora (etc) users atrpms is still on .26 while
> rpmfusion is on 27.3. I don't know where to look for Ubuntu/mythbuntu etc.
> </digression>

There's a page here: http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Schedules_Direct_URL_Change that's open
for any packager to add the status of distribution. There's isn't, however a way to
announce the page to all packagers (that I know of.)

Mythbuntu is the only entry there at present. Ideally, there'd be one page to direct
folks to -- especially all those who don't read lists/forums/IRCs.

--
Bill