[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:48:24 UTC 2014

On 10/13/2014 4:27 PM, leo.butler at member.ams.org wrote:
> Thanks, Bill. I think I see part of the issue now. The beta data is
> missing some lineup information. I did as you suggested above, then I
> diff'd just the lineup information from the two files. There are 7
> chunks: the first is cosmetic; the next 6 are channels that are missing
> in the beta data. 13366 is the channel missing for Madam Secretary.
>
> I have pasted this at
> http://pastebin.com/1tZgC4yB
>
> I also grepped each for the Madam Secretary episode information. It is
> here:
>
> http://pastebin.com/iLY5hd1Q
>
> I think the only reason I have noticed this problem is I have set a
> preference for non-hd recordings...
>
> =====
> N.B.: sd-dd.raw=beta, tms-dd.raw=legacy
>
> Leo

I looked at the SD-DD server and channel 13366 is on your "exclude station  list"!!!!

Station-id 48971 is the HD version of 13366 and is in both the TMS-DD and SD-DD feeds.

Unless you recently excluded it,  TMS-DD should *not* be providing that station!   You may have intentionally disabled it at one time to avoid
duplication with the SD version of the station.   Your MythTV box probably should be using 48971 and not 13366.

Unfortunately, one of the known issues I've run into is excluded or even removed stations sometimes still show up in the TMS-DD data stream.  It why
folks sometimes need to do a "rebuild-lineup" on the SD web site (and even that sometimes doesn't work).

If you did exclude 13366 after you first tested SD-DD, that's a known issue... Lineup changes are not automatically propagating to SD-DD.  I'm
currently working on adding lineup management to SD-DD. If you (or anyone) needs your SD-DD lineup reset to match TMS, let me know.

Robert