[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - Cliff's Notes?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 23:04:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks again for your help. FYI, I've deleted all personal data/keys/IPs etc.
from your attachments prior to saving them (and before running my backup.)
The emails are also deleted from my trash and it's been compacted.  Plus
I have a bad memory for things like that ;).

I've got the Wiki text written off-line and will post to the Cliff's thread
where it started when I polish it a bit more.

Also, minor detail, Robert tells me (and looking at the MythTV source says)
the:

     docs.tms.tribune.com                CNAME   dd.schedulesdirect.org.

isn't required for mythfilldatabase to work.

--
Bill