[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:23:00 UTC 2014

On 10/11/2014 09:10 PM, leo.butler at member.ams.org wrote:
> Ok, I updated my hosts file (54.85.117.227 from a later message) and
> that seemed to solve the error.
>
> Now, I am back to the original problem: missing or mishandled data from
> one of the sd sources. Here are the upcoming recordings and log file
>
> legacy:
> http://pastebin.com/YC2csF10
> http://pastebin.com/4zvdkr2E
>
> beta:
> http://pastebin.com/veKHxNrR
> http://pastebin.com/tNS36VN9

Hi,

The IP address for /etc/hosts has changed yet again, the new new
one is: 54.85.117.227 (I don't think it will affect your results,
but should be used in /etc/hosts.)

The chanids look to be from both sources assuming 1xxx is still
sd-cable and 2xxx sd-digital. I don't know why there's no information
in System Status -> Schedule Status. I'd expect to see less, not none.
(Based on seeing 60 Minutes and White Collar (1004 & 1010) near the
bottom of the beta upcoming.)

A side by side diff shows 29 shows missing (on the right/beta), and
8 shows that are recording on a different channel with the beta info.
You can see everything by removing the "|grep -v '($'" on the 1st
line

     http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=0NaqbiR2

Robert, can you access Leo's SD-DD file and see if:

     1004     Oct 12 2014 19:01    Madam Secretary       Just Another Normal Day

is in it? On my system, it's EP019222940004 and I assume that's the same
for everyone. Maybe if the reason that Madam Secretary is understood,
the rest of the missing programs will be explained.

--
Bill