[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 10 23:28:10 UTC 2014

On 10/10/2014 3:44 PM, Robert Eden wrote:
> On 10/10/2014 12:32 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
>> I captured the TCP dump from running mythfilldatabase with the new
>> service and compared it with a previous one using the existing
>> working service.  I can confirm that the listings data for the
>> missing channels is NOT in the data sent by SD.  So there is
>> something different with the new service causing it to not send all
>> of the data.  The new service is only including data for one lineup,
>> not both as the existing service does.
>>
> I just checked the sd-dd database and confirmed I only had one lineup
> for you.  I deleted the lineup in sd-dd so the next time you connect,
> it will get the lineup list from Tribune.
>
> Did you recently add the second lineup?
>
> (I hope to have normal lineup updates working over the weekend)
>
> Robert

I just did a new pull, and am still only getting data for one lineup.  I
have had two lineups configured on the existing SD website for 5+ years.

For example, with the existing SD service, my download data contains:
<lineup id='PC:90210' name='Local Broadcast Listings' location='Antenna'
type='LocalBroadcast' postalCode='90210'>
<lineup id='PC:92126' name='Local Broadcast Listings' location='Antenna'
type='LocalBroadcast' postalCode='92126'>

and the new download data contains:
<lineup id='PC:92126' name='Local Broadcast Listings' location='San
Diego' type='LocalBroadcast' device='LocalBroadcast' postalCode='92126' >

Jay