[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 04:50:41 UTC 2014

On 10/09/2014 10:39 PM, leo.butler at member.ams.org wrote:
> Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>     Updating source #1 (sd-cable) with grabber schedulesdirect1
>>     Found 58 channels for source 1 which use grabber
>>     Updating source #2 (sd-digitial) with grabber schedulesdirect1
>>     Found 110 channels for source 2 which use grabber
>> Leo, if you remove the entry in /etc/hosts and run it again, do the above lines
>> look the same?
>
> Yes. The log is at
>
> http://pastebin.com/kNgbAFr8
>
> I don't see any significant difference between the two logs, but I don't
> know what to look for
> Yes, sd-cable is the listing for the analog cable, and it is a mystery
> to me why it looks like it is working.

Poor choice of words on my part. It appears to be getting the data
based on the "Uncompressed to xxxxxxxx bytes" line.

I'll ask the same question I did in Jay Foster's post, what
are you using to determine that there's a failure. (I don't
doubt your word, I just don't know how you're measuring
success.)

--
Bill