[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:02:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:32 PM, Robert Eden <rmeden at gmail.com> wrote:
> After giving it some thought, I changed the script to give a 200 status and
> then output as it gets it.
>
> That's what TMS-DD did anyway.. and now I understand why it reported a 200
> status when the generated XML was obviously truncated.

Initial testing (the usual, not statistically significant, first
three tests) show that things are working fine.  The data
is indeed trickling in (just as TMS-DD), which keeps
mythdownloadmanager happy.

I will, of course, continue to watch it, and check the
logs over an extended period.

I will again declare success (while reserving the right
to later revise and extend my remarks when I find
I was just plain deluded).

I will note that SD-DD is still faster than TMS-DD
(total download times) in my tests.  Excellent.

Thanks for your efforts to address the issues
I have encountered and reported (it is, after all,
all about me).

Gary