[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - Cliff's Notes?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Tue Oct 7 15:54:29 UTC 2014

On 10/07/2014 08:38 AM, Gary Buhrmaster wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
>> Well, Gary Buhrmaster told me I'm still good to go running 24.3 and won't
>> have to do anything on November 1. That's all I know.
> No, that is not exactly what I said. <snip>
>
> And I also said that anyone running 0.24.3 should upgrade
> for lots of other reasons.

I'm running 2.0.27.3+fixes.2014094.629f711-Obuntu... (That's part of an
error message I got, which I will ask about in another post). I'm
running Ubuntu 12.04 without the hardware support update they want me to
do. I installed mythtv using Synaptic, rather than install mythbuntu.

Is there anything I need to do to deal with the upcoming SD change? Or
should I stay tuned to this channel for further information?

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens