[mythtv-users] new digital over the air compatible TV Card

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:38:38 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Ben Kamen <bkamen at benjammin.net> wrote:
> And now that I know he's in the US...
>
> I also have an HD-5500 (2 of them) that are currently idle as I'm on comcast
> with an HDHR prime.

I see an eBay (or craigslist) sale approaching.....
(or possibly, there may be a person named
Rodney interested in a private sale....)

> But for OTA, I would definitely see if the pcHDTV folks are around. The cards work well.

They appear to be still be around.  I appreciate, and would
generally pay a little more for, a device that is targeted for
the Linux market with driver support.  But it is not clear
if the company has a plan forward, or is just riding out
their past engineering design success.  Certainly the
number of motherboards that are shipping with PCI slots
is shrinking.