[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime Channel Tuning Failure

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 00:05:04 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Kirk Bocek <t004 at kbocek.com> wrote:
> Why, yes I can. In the HDHR GUI I can fire off VLC just fine on this
> channel.
>
> So I have misconfigured Myth somehow.

There are so many ways to end up with "interesting" data
in the database.  You can probably go into the channel editor
(in mythtv-setup) and correct the data.  Or delete all your
video sources and recreate them following the usual
process (which was a bit convoluted in 0.24 for a Prime
as I recall), but it would also clean up anything else broken
(if you do not remember how this got broken, there is
probably other brokenness in there).