[mythtv-users] Screen Goes Blank on Standby, Then Never Wakes Up

Tom Wheeler tomwheel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:33:47 UTC 2014

Fortunately -- or perhaps unfortunately, depending on your perspective -- I
am no longer experiencing this problem. I made a number of changes to try
and fix it, and it seems that one of them must have worked.

Based on what I have seen, I do certainly believe that it's the Onkyo
receiver generating the blue screen.If it does come up again, I will verify
this by using the on-screen menu. I will also try some more of the
workarounds described in the #1308105 bug report.