[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:46:04 UTC 2014

<OT>

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Jon Heizer <jheizer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Robert Eden <rmeden at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I just confirmed
> Just a heads up I (and maybe otherss) keep missing your emails as gmail is
> marking you as spam, I assume you are not using yahoo's smtp and it is
> making them mad.

Probably Yahoo DMARC breakage (it started in April
of this year).  Email list software has to be modified to
"improve" the headers to allow yahoo sources to
participate (which breaks certain RFC compliance).

Here is a reference:
http://www.spamresource.com/2014/04/run-email-discussion-list-heres-how-to.html

I have not looked at the headers, but I presume what is
needed is for the mailing list software being run by
mythtv.org to apply one of the fixups (or, just ignore
all the yahoo users email).

</OT>