[mythtv-users] Schedules direct JSON information compared to XMLTV information and mythmetadatalookup

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:36:08 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:10 PM, jrh <jharbestonus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Does  your example code import all the fields into mythtv that you describe in the referenced document? or just the fields that map to what are currently getting imported via the xmltv import?

Sorry, couldn't parse the question. If you're talking about the
metadata, then right now my grabber only inserts the season and
episode information into the MythTV program table, so mythmetadata
doesn't need to be called. I've tried to take the JSON data and
shoe-horn it into the MythTV tables as much as possible. It's not
complete; I still need to re-look at genres, relevance and the
credits, but that's just because of time issues.

I haven't done anything as far as images because I've got plenty
enough to worry about as it is.