[mythtv-users] Alternative to Schedules Direct

John Finlay finlay at moeraki.com
Wed Oct 1 16:44:00 UTC 2014

Since the SD mechanism is changing Nov 1 and it's unclear (to me) that
future changes to myth will handle the transition without significant
effort by users and I will be traveling for an extended time over that
period, I'm wondering if there is a viable alternative to SD for US
listings that I can use until I return and have time adjust my myth
backend. I'm looking for something that I can setup now (and test)
before I leave and that has a good chance of success of working
unattended while I'm away.

Thanks

John