[mythtv-users] UK: tv_grab_uk_atlas swap over fail!

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Wed Oct 1 06:14:16 UTC 2014

On 01.10.2014 07:44, Paul Gardiner wrote:
>> I think I missed a bit on the atlas key set up. I hadn't requested any
>> sources. Just trying that now.
>
> Nope. In the atlas set up for my key, I had PA (whatever that is).

PA is Press Association who took over the TV guide operation from
Radio Times. Its the nice people who have been giving you their guide
data for free for years.

And for the Wikipedians (german speaking), its one of the many legal
guide sources that the XMLTV project does provide a common interface
for. Please help improve http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmltv so Xmltv
is not described as a den of illegal copyright violations.

Regards,
Karl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Association
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Times