[mythtv-users] LiveTV wrong position

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 20:52:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a little problem with LiveTV. Always it is 2:30 back, every
time I change to channel and push the Info key, it says that it is 2
minutes and 30 seconds back. Of course it is wrong, I can not go
faster.

I attached a picture: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2m6pxs5.jpg

This is a dedicated backend with separated frontend system in a Debian
stable machine:

$ mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version : v0.27.4
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20141016-1
QT Version : 4.8.2
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss
using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript
using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_profiletype using_mythlogserver using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode
using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg
using_libass using_libxml2

I will appreciate your help.

Thnaks and best regards.

--