[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase fails on mariadb

Darwin O'Connor doconno at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:32:51 UTC 2014

I got mariadb to log and I found an assert is failing and mariadb crashes.

Here is the mediadb log: http://doconnor.homeip.net/mariadb.err

Here is the first 1000 lines of the mythfilldatabase log (the full one is
2MB, after compression): http://doconnor.homeip.net/mythfilldatabase.log

Here are the mariadb variables: http://doconnor.homeip.net/variables.txt

Keep in mind the error only occours when the master backend is running, but
activity in my other databases doesn't cause problems.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com