[mythtv-users] VDPAU and Resizing of frontend window

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sun Nov 23 01:43:09 UTC 2014

I often watch my recordings on my linux workstation with doing other
tasks.  Because of this I run myth frontend in a window and resize the
window depending on the program I am watching.  If I do not use VDPAU I
can resize the window and the window and the screen size will resize.
If I am using VDPAU I can resize the window but the actual screen size
will not change.  Does anyone know if and how I can resolve this?  I
really would like to use vdpau.