[mythtv-users] mythtv plex integration

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 08:45:07 UTC 2014

> Make sure that you're running mythlink.pl as the plex user, and that the
original files are readable to that user.  Plex will ignore anything not
owned by plex, but it's only the links that have to be owned, the files
just need to be world readable.

Thanks guys. Couple of things for me to look at here. One is file
ownership.

Two is the method of file sharing as the files are on a NFS share, though
as they're on the same box as Plex I would have thought they'd just be
treated as local files so the method of sharing to others boxes shouldn't
really matter. Anyway, worth a look.