[mythtv-users] Updating Line-up info

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 02:42:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 1:29 AM, Steve Greene <sgreene59 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I have a 4 tuner Ceton Infinitv and I'm trying to add a couple of channels
> back into my lineup from schedulesdirect. For some reason, even though I'm
> checking these channels in schedulesdirect, they are not being added to my
> lineup by mythfilldatabase.
>
> Any ideas what the issue could be?

Maybe.  Probably best to take this to the Schedules
Direct support forums, but I seem to recall that
Robert E said something about the (new) service
not (yet?) supporting lineup changes in the (old)
service lineups.  He mentioned having to manually
do a couple of manual actions for someone who
had updated their lineup to have it reflected in the
(new) service.  Perhaps that has been fixed, perhaps
not.  But that is really a Schedules Direct issue,
and as a paying customer, you have a support
mechanism available to you, and you should
exercise it with them.