[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.7 Released - Better Late Than Never

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:18:35 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 5:58 AM, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
Some of these replies ended up in spam for me for some reason.  I just did
a reconfigure on mod_mono testing for the previous reply and I too hung at
the apache restart.  Though everything works for me after doing a manual
restart. I actually ran into the issue from that launchpad ticket and
downgraded from 4.5 to 4.0 to hopefully avoid the issue.

I don't know if many people here use or even like using the forum, but if
you find new issues could you make to add a post to
https://forum.mythtv.org/viewforum.php?f=32  I only ask as it is getting
hard to keep track of all the running lines of communication in this single
thread and don't feel comfortable creating the noise of people starting new
ones on this list.

Jon