[mythtv-users] Video playing at 30fps

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:39:55 UTC 2014

Further investigations into this issue reveal that if I set the audio
output to NULL then the video plays at 25fps as it should. Obviously the
lack of sound is a bit of problem...

This leads me to think that there is some issue with ALSA and my Onkyo amp.
As I mentioned before everything works fine if the TV and amp are on before
the computer boots, but there is an issue if they are switched on later
(e.g. if it is recording).

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Regards,
Andrew