[mythtv-users] MobileMyth - System.Net.Sockets.SocketException Connection refused

Douglas Sargent dbsargent at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 05:06:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

   I just installed mobileMyth by the repository. when I go to the settings
screen at http://192.168.0.19/mobilemyth/admin/frontendsettings.aspx    it
showsteh screen ok,

but, when I press the home button it loads this address :
http://192.168.0.19/mobilemyth/tablet/status.aspx

  and I get this error
System.Net.Sockets.SocketExceptionConnection refused

*Details:* Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or
object): System.
*Exception stack trace:*
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Net.WebConnection.Connect
(System.Net.HttpWebRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0