[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.7 Released - Better Late Than Never

Jon Heizer jheizer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:17:23 UTC 2014

> Application Exception
> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
> Argument is out of range.
> Parameter name: dueTime
> Details: Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or
> object): mscorlib.
> Exception stack trace:
>   at System.Threading.Timer.Change (Int64 dueTime, Int64 period, Boolean
> first) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>   at System.Threading.Timer.Init (System.Threading.TimerCallback callback,
> System.Object state, Int64 dueTime, Int64 period) [0x00000] in <filename
> unknown>:0
>   at System.Threading.Timer..ctor (System.Threading.TimerCallback
> callback, System.Object state, Int32 dueTime, Int32 period) [0x00000] in
> <filename unknown>:0
>   at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Threading.Timer:.ctor
> (System.Threading.TimerCallback,object,int,int)
>   at System.Web.HttpContext.StartTimeoutTimer () [0x00000] in <filename
> unknown>:0
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.PreStart () [0x00000] in <filename
> unknown>:0
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.Start (System.Object x) [0x00000] in
> <filename unknown>:0
>   at System.Web.HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest
> (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>   at System.Web.HttpRuntime.Process (System.Web.HttpWorkerRequest req)
> [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>   at System.Web.HttpRuntime.RealProcessRequest (System.Object o) [0x00000]
> in <filename unknown>:0
>   at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpWorkerRequest
> wr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
>   at Mono.WebServer.MonoWorkerRequest.ProcessRequest () [0x00000] in
> <filename unknown>:0
> Version Information: 3.2.8 (Debian 3.2.8+dfsg-4ubuntu1); ASP.NET Version:
> 4.0.30319.17020

Weird, I have not had any apache restart hangs and have install/removed
about a thousand times.  I've never tried a --reinstall.  I'll have to see
what I need to do to support that.

Now this has been my major issue over the last year.  These random
mscorelib errors that seem to pop up.  This will be working 100% and then
suddenly BOOM CRASH.  I have been able to code around them up until now,
but this one is in the server's code, not mine.  My only suggestion is to
remove mobilemyth, stop apache, go to /tmp and delete anything that starts
with mod_mono and w-data-temp, restart apache, and then install again.
This very well may do absolutely nothing to solve it, but the only guess I
have.  I'll have to put one of the issues I hit back in and see if I can
find another way to work around them.  The last time I got so mad at it I
didn't touch this for 6 months. haha

Jon