[mythtv-users] MobileMyth v.7 Released - Better Late Than Never

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:22:49 UTC 2014

> Repo is live.
>
> All the errors that had been reported have also been fixed.  With this all
> working now I'll try to release smaller updates more often.
>
> Hi Jon, I've installed the package on my MythBuntu 12.04 mythbackend and
gone through the config pages. When I try to watch a recording on my PC
(Chrome browser) the JW Player comes up but the I just see the spinning
wheel in the middle of the screen where the video should be playing, and
the video never comes. Is that something you've come across before? Do you
have any advice on how I can troubleshoot it to find out the problem?