[mythtv-users] Setup Errors

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:31:17 UTC 2014

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/08/2014 08:10 AM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>
>>   daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$  locate 'mm_prev_on.png' | pastebinit
>> You are trying to send an empty document, exiting.
>>

> The mm_* files reported as missing are among 57 images used by
> MythMusic. If you don't use that plugin, no need to worry about
> them. I *think* they are stored here:
>
>     /usr/share/mythtv/themes/default
>
> If you cd to that directory and type ls -l mm_*.png you'd see
> the others. Or, maybe you chose not to install the MythMusic
> plugin. You could type: locate -b '\mm_albums.png' and see if it's
> found and what directory it's in. You could mount your old drive
> and see if the files are there and copy them to the new drive.
>
> Again, just ignore the messages if you don't use MythMusic.
>

> --
> Bill

Thanks Bill!

 daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ cd /usr/share/mythtv/themes/default
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$ ls -l mm_*.png
ls: cannot access mm_*.png: No such file or directory
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$ locate -b
'\mm_albums.png'
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$

I don't use mythmusic, so I will ignore these errors. My understanding
continues to grow as a result of your diligence.