[mythtv-users] Bookmarks on multiple frontends

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Fri Nov 7 21:08:50 UTC 2014

On 07/11/14 20:50, Doug Lytle wrote:
>>> IE Watch on FE/BE, exit out
> I think there is a bookmark on exit option that you can turn on.  I have my enter button on the remote set a bookmark.
>
> And yes, it works as you describe, once a bookmark is set.
Hmm, I am pretty sure that is set, since I can play from bookmark when I
play again.
I also tried to manually set a bookmark and try that, still did not want
to share the bookmark.

<scratch head>

Hmm, let me have a rumage in the DB, luckily it is not embedded so I can
do that.. ha ha...

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\