[mythtv-users] mythtv plex integration

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 13:08:20 UTC 2014


On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 6:36 AM, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Second Try) Use mythlinks.pl with an enhancement to put SxxExx in the
>> title, and make a library pointing to that directory.  The
>> mythlinks.pl job was run by the plex user.  I still used #1 to convert
>> everything to H.264 and cut commercials.
>>
>
> Would you be willing to share your modified version of mythlinks.pl with
> the SxxExx enhancement? I think you tried to link to it in your post but
> the link's not valid.
>
>
Here's the thread outlining the script I used, along with some added fun
for periodically removing dead symlinks:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/528579
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20141104/4b9813ef/attachment.html>


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list