[mythtv-users] OT: (old) Antec HT wires to power the LCD display?

Neil Salstrom salstrom at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:56:12 UTC 2014

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Kingsley Turner <krt at krt.com.au> wrote:

> Woah... Awesome!!
>
> thanks a heap,
> -kt

Sorry to jump in here and threadjack but you've got the same imon
hardware as I do and I'm wondering if you have the same issue...  Once
every week or two something goes nuts with the imon setup and the
display locks up (or displays garbage).  My system log get flooded
with:

imon usb_rx_callback_intf0: status(-32): ignored

I've ended up putting /var/log on it's own 500 meg partition because
when this happens it will fill the kern.log and syslog with that error
line.  After about half a day the partition is at 100%.

Do you ever get this happening?

Thanks,

Neil