[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Rich Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Sat May 31 00:50:28 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Karl Newman <newmank1 at asme.org> wrote:
> I added your repository as you indicated ('layman -a rich0' and then 'layman
> -S' for good measure) but I'm not seeing any mythtv ebuilds. I'm also not
> seeing it on your repository when browsing on github. Also, are you updating
> the mythplugins package as well?

Interesting.  It looks fine to me:
https://github.com/rich0/rich0-overlay/commit/1d19a9c26b28cd7579fe25aa3ef78c4d1a90d8e7

Mythplugins is also there.  Somewhere I thought I saw an email about
mythweb having issues due to being out-of-sync but for some reason I
can't find the email now.  I bumped this as well.  Again, all
untested, but I'll probably check it out Sat/Sun.  With this being
such a minor update compared to the last patch I'd be shocked if it
didn't just work.  Mythweb is the highest risk package since I don't
do monthly patches on it, but commit volume seems low on it.

Rich