[mythtv-users] Record types

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:55:14 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 4:44 PM, John J Tucker <mythtv at mythtv.org> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I have looked there and none of the options appear to do what I want.  I
> was hoping someone smarter than me would figure it out and let me
> know....I'm stumped.
>
> adios,
> jt

The "This channel" filter should do what you want.  Like Mark said, you
should find it under the Advanced Options section on mythweb (assuming your
version of Mythweb is new enough).  Alternately, in mythfrontend, when
editing a recording rule hit [M]enu and choose "Filter Options".

Also, please in the future, bottom-post when responding to a message on
this list.

John